Saturday 21 March 2015

Screen-printing and Photoshop workshops

It's been such a pleasure helping other people achieve satisfying outcomes with their own work on our first Screen-Printing and Photoshop workshops here are a few images and responses...


Even ironing has been fun!
























People have come with very different styles and creative backgrounds and developed abstract as well as floral textiles...

































I've so enjoyed meeting such a range of interesting creative people.




















The two days are intensive but rewarding, many have gone on to set up textile screen-printing in their own studios...



















































This figurative print was slightly problematic, but gave fabulous results!






































Here are some of the responses we've received!

"...I'm delighted with the work and had a tremendously satisfying 2 days with you, for which many thanks..."

"...I just wanted to thank you for such a super couple of days in your studio. I loved the printing and I would certainly want to come again if you do any more workshops study sessions..."

"...this is the first moment I have had to thank you for the most fantastic two days I spent printing with you last week. It fulfilled my wildest dreams, so thank you so much..."

"...Thank you for the course(s) and potential advice. I feel I've learned such a lot and am very excited about printing at home and learning more in the near future..."

"...It was lovely to meet you and Peter, I really enjoyed the course and found it very useful. It answered a lot of questions and refreshed me on lots of other design points too. The rest is up to me!"

" ...Thank you both so much for all your help and patience, I'm slow to learn, but once I've got it I've really got it and I'm definitely on my way there..."

"...An enormous thank you for all your teaching on the course, and making me feel so welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment